Kubota RTV-X Series
RTV-X1140D 4WD Utility Vehicle
RTV-X1140 Orange - The RTV-X1140 is Kubota’s most versatile utility vehicle yet! Designed to adapt to your needs, this model easily transitions from hauling cargo in the hydraulic dumping bed to transporting friends and family with a second row of seating. Packed with convenient features and powered by a proven 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine. Available in Realtree AP camouflage.
1. Reposition the sides of the bed: swing the front side panels of the cargo bed towards the back of the bed and fold down the front panel. 2. Reposition the cargo bed: next, lift the front of the cargo bed and secure it. 3. Reposition the protective screen and bench seat: next, move back and secure the protective screen with back rest. Finally, lower and secure the bench seat. Reverse these three steps to restore the RTV-X1140's full-length bed.
Standard Hydraulic Dump Bed
Dump sand, gravel, turf, or just about anything you can think of, from the RTV-X1140’s whopping, 19.1 cu. ft./9.9 cu. ft. (two-seat and four-seat configurations, respectively) capacity cargo bed. An easy-to-operate lever activates this hydraulic bed-lift system in either two or four-seat configuration.
VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)
Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil cooler that boost performance and durability.
- 2 Models: Orange, RealTree AP Camo
- OHV Diesel
- 24.8 HP @ 3000 RPM
- Length: 142.1"
- Width: 63.2"
- Wheel Base: 98.2"
- Weight: 2370 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.9 gallons
- Hydraulic Bed Lift: Standard
Accessories, Attachments, & Cabs
Alloy Wheels & Tires
Black Wheels – V5203. Silver Wheels – V5205.
General Duty Front 72” Straight Blade
5-Step Pick-A-Cab Process
1. Canopy. 2. Windshield. 3. Seat Cab Closure. 4. Mid Panel. 5. Accessories.